Thursday, December 8, 2011

Devon Bank Trust Department - Putting Them Out of Business

I’ve been diligently working on letting the entire world know this bank is financially exploiting their elderly and disabled clients through guardianships. I Xeroxed their court files, wrote a 33-page report describing (in detail) financial abuse to 19 of their clients (in seven years), mailed it to every State and Federal agency I could think of, spoke to all those agencies (absolutely lovely people), Senator Kirk ordered a Federal investigation (along with everyone else in DC), I walked my adopted victims up Capitol Hill, spoke to all our legislators about the problem, sent it to the probate court judges and Chief Judge (because Devon Bank was hiding their 2011 court records from me) then I put it on Congressional record a few months ago. Devon Bank, Janna Dutton and Josh Mitzen made history. I even set up a blog on the victims’ behalf.

Last week, one of the probate court judges refused to approve Devon Bank’s fees. She said they charged way too much to manage an estate. God love that judge for looking out for the best interests of her wards.  I will publish the fees for the other banks so you can find one much more reasonably priced.  I try to court watch for all my adopted victims, make sure I know what's going on..... and now I'm adopting others while I'm on the 18th. 

I’m hoping to put that bank out of business or at least the Trust Department. I made a commitment to Rick Block (Senior VP of Trusts) and Snipped that I would do something about the fact that Snipped which just got worse. Why would Janna Dutton set up a trust account at the most expensive bank in the city if she was looking out for her clients best interests? I know, she was only looking to trap her client in guardianship to set up her retirement fund. For those of you emailing and complaining about this woman, don’t worry, I’m onto her next. If you’re upset about Josh Mitzen, email me at TamiGoldmann@aol.com. Someone is collecting information about him and will file a complaint. I don’t have time but send me the case number and information.


No comments:

Post a Comment