Thursday, February 17, 2011

Highland Park Live - Coopers Corner

I want to thank Bev Cooper for having me on her program last week. She has dedicated her show to getting this type of violence to stop, her intentions’ altruistic. If you get a chance to watch it, it’s called “Devon Bank Scam Part 1.”

Her program is watched by the probate court judges on the 18th floor (amongst so many other people like banks. I had no idea how popular her program was amongst the locals.) You also know my motto. Keep moving up because someone cares and it’s NOT the people who profit and pocket line. I also would like to urge my anonymous posters to contact her. Bev Cooper at bev.cooperscorner@yahoo.com. If you feel uncomfortable, I’m sure she can keep you anonymous and you don’t have to name names like I did.

I don't particularly care for the publicity this type of scam brings me either (which was why I didn’t blog about it sooner. I was getting over myself because being angry at Rick Block again isn’t productive. Of course, Rick doesn’t like being in the limelight either. He told me as much so I don’t understand why he gave me this job of watching him and reporting what he does to the public?) In any event, I was so nervous.... but calmed down and before I knew it 50 minutes went by. When I get the DVD, I'll ask Bev if I can upload it. That should be coming any day now.....

I’m also not sure when Part 2 will be aired? I’m a very fair person and my one request to Bev before I went on her program was if she would give everyone the opportunity to defend themselves because I was never given that chance. Don’t get me wrong, this has changed my life forever but it hasn’t changed me as a person. I won’t treat anyone the way they treated me. It’s my personal opinion (and the opinion of so many others) that Devon Bank doesn’t care about their customers. I also think she should ask Josh Mitzen (hired by Devon Bank to be Ludwig’s guardian) to come on her program since he’s everyone’s spokesperson. He says the most outrageous things with a big fat smile on his face. And he gets it too. Josh knows he’s shocking you, he just thinks he’s being cute.

I also need to clarify something I said on Bev’s program. I was telling her that once you open up a trust account at Devon Bank, your money is spent and you’re completely ignored. The trustees say that they won’t sell your stocks, hire anyone without your permission and so on. It’s all a lie. They’re in bed with attorneys’, public/private guardians, Home Instead Caregiving Agency and other banks. I said something like, after you open up a trust account at Devon Bank, “You can kiss your Exxon stocks goodbye and say hello to Washington Mutual, Bank of India (I believe??) and IndyMac when it was around.” This is what needs clarification. I don’t recall if that’s what they did to Ludwig’s money after they liquidated all his stocks (without asking) BUT I can prove that they invest their clients money into those particular banks since I Xeroxed them all. I have Ludwig’s account packed in the basement with all the rest of my evidence (the cookies, photos, drugging, Xeroxes, juice bottle, medical records, etc.). I ran across it the other day but it would just make me angry with Rick again so I left it in the box for now.

Also, I named everyone’s name that Janna Dutton (elder law attorney) brought in. I even included what Devon Bank is doing to Lucille Glickman. I imagine she’s on welfare now and you might want to google her in a few days because that poor woman’s story needs to be told. I can honestly say that I’m completely devastated by what Devon Bank does to all their clients but at the same time, I feel almost honored. You can’t meet me without knowing that if you pull any funny business, I will be the one who makes sure everyone knows about it. “I feel like” both Rick Block and Sally Griffin said to each other, ‘Tami’s the one who will put an end to our racket, let’s hire Josh Mitzen and Susan Phelan (owner of Home Instead) and show her exactly how we abuse our clients so she can get it right when she publishes it online.’ Honestly, that’s how I feel. Like they placed this huge racket into my small hands and asked me to get the word out and I won’t let Devon Bank down either.

Anyway, it’s late and I’m tired. I’ll edit this post tomorrow for spelling errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment