Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good Faith Gesture

I'm getting sued for defamation now and hired an attorney because the lawsuit is so confusing. 

As a good faith gesture, I removed everything from Ludwig's website that's not within the statute... things I posted after 1/9/11 NOT because I'm guilty either.  What I wrote is true, it's my experience... I'm removing it to make a point.  99.9% stays put and I can prove it.  I'll look over this blog but not today... I saw the lawsuit, there are only eight posts.  Out of respect for my attorney, I changed Ludwig's photo to a free stock photo on the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." (William Blake)

    Thank you , Tami for speaking the truth about what is occurring in guardianship proceedings in Cook County.

    ReplyDelete