Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sally Griffin Lookout

Snipped.  I suppose Rick Block and the new one that took Sally's place are going to have to pay her debts BUT if Sally is working in a position where she can pay up, she will.  So, if anyone locates her, please let me know. 

I don't know who's still working in the trust department but if Bill Smith is still there and you have a problem, call him.  (Chrissy wasn't bad either.  Sally ordered her to treat me like a felon and she did as she was told.  If Sally isn't there to order her to be nasty then maybe she'll treat people with decency?)  But Bill has always been a perfect gentleman honestly and is probably breathing easier now that he's not walking on eggshells anymore.  (I never could understand why employers hire women that are such high maintenance?  I mean, the best part of being a woman is our ability to care for others and it's not like Sally couldn't take care of anyone either, it just wasn't her clientele or whom she worked with or for.) 

So, if you have a problem, call Bill Smith - it's useless and pointless to go any higher than this gentleman (I've tried) and if he can't help you, I will let you know what you can do about this bank in a few weeks.

There is someone affiliated with the bank who's an Internet Attorney.  I've been obsessed with this gentleman for more than two years (and I won't publish his name to protect the innocent).  He published an article that I can't seem to get my hands on because every time I click the link, it's broken.  (I think I could purchase it but I'm afraid he'll disappoint me just like everyone else.)  He's got all the answers to this Internet nonsense and I love to pick his brain for about ten minutes, maybe longer.  People don't publish things on the Internet because they're malicious in their intent and this gentleman knows it.  They have nowhere else to turn.  He's got the answer to my problem and I don't know why he doesn't implement the solution for me (and so many others) at Devon Bank?  (I wouldn't need to do this but it's gone beyond the Internet now and even I can't contain it anymore.)  But I have a page for him - Heirs of Devon Bank.  His inheritance was also put in the hands of Rick Block and Sally Griffin and I wonder how he feels about that?  They took advantage of his parents too and I wonder if he feels confident that his "money is safe?"  Two employees on a power trip hurt so many people.  When will it end?  How will it end?

I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. She works at Associated Bank downtown, on Randolph.

    http://asbc.client.shareholder.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=610861

    ReplyDelete