Sunday, November 28, 2010

Devon Bank Trust Department

They called me Tuesday. I didn’t hear my phone, I was vacuuming. Chrissy from that department called (I googled her phone number), I don’t want to put her full name because it’s inappropriate. Believe me, she wouldn’t call without direct orders from Rick Block and Sally Griffin.

I met Chrissy the time she came over holding Sally’s hand and she’s not a nice person. I am trying to establish a pattern of abuse. That anyone who opens a trust account gets isolated, surrounded, financially exploited, abused and all their loved ones get treated like they’re a bunch of criminals. So, I might as well add Chrissy and the fact she treated me like a felon. I didn’t mention her in Ludwig’s story because she’s an incidental. Everyone is secondary to the person above them.

In any event, they evicted me 17 months ago and I can’t imagine what they want now? Although, what they had to say isn’t important because they could have left a message or emailed.

You want to know the real strange part? I have a lot of things to do in regard to this bank scam. I decided (just a few hours before she called) to put everything off until after the holidays. Then I get a phone call from them. Gives you the willies, doesn’t it? The one day that I make a conscious effort to keep them out of my thoughts and plans is the one day they make a conscious effort to call… it’s frightening. I’m taking it as a sign.

Now, I’m worried about Ludwig but I always worry about him. I just googled him and he’s quite popular :)

No comments:

Post a Comment