Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Home Instead Senior Care Rates



I can't remember if I removed this from my other site or not?  These are their rates but if you're a Devon Bank client, you get charged double (it's a buddy system over there) and your bill will be $500 a day.  (I can prove this.)

I just got a link from a friend about this organization.  Why doesn't that surprise me?  PLEASE read before you hire this organization because these people are not lying.  Here. And Here.

Home Instead are also franchises.  Certain owners (who are involved with bank trustees and taking advantage of their clients), hike their rates.

You should be careful of hiring any agency unless you remove all financial statements from the home.  You don't want the caregivers looking at your loved ones bank account in order to tell their boss or even report you to Adult Protective Services for "alleged" abuse that never happened.  They just want your loved one in guardianship.  This did not happen to me but I can tell you without a doubt that the caregivers from Home Instead stole money and looked through my loved ones personal possessions.  They took everything valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment